Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In much need a vacation!

I am so very sick of the snow that we are getting hit with this year. It's pretty and all but come on...this has been going on since December 26, 2010! Let's move on with it already.

I'm in major need a vacation! I would like to take a cruise but at the same time I would like to just go somewhere warm and sunny! My sister, Tanya, has been in search of winning a vacation and it somewhat rubbed off on me. I love traveling and I subscribe to just about every travel magazine out there and guess what? I'm entering all these freaking sweepstakes for free vacations! LOL It would be awesome to win something!

If only I was rich. I would be on vacation every other week to every other month. It would be awesome. Travel the world and back! If only I was rich...

No comments:

Post a Comment